Monday, March 19, 2012

Far East Movement ft. Keri Hilson - Don´t Look Now Lyrics On The Screen

Far East Movement ft. Keri Hilson - Don´t Look Now Lyrics On The Screen Video Clips. Duration : 3.58 Mins.


Yes, it is DEAR HEART instead of HEY UH. I don't own anything. VIDEO WITH LYRICS ON THE SCREEN. Lyrics: Don't look now. I saw you dancing on that speaker box, girl what's your name? I see you texting on that bbm, can we exchange? I got two glasses at my table, can I show you the way? Tonight's the night to let it go, go, girl it's okay. Yeah, I'm not looking for no strings, you're not looking for a ring If you're ready for this fling, then meet me in the back. I never knew it'd be like this, such an unexpected twist started off with just a kiss, I don't know how to act. (Keri Hilson) Hey, uh, I know I promised you I'd take it slow I know I swore on everything I own But I can't resist, how's just one kiss? But don't look now You've got me going, I'm going, I'm gone. Don't look now You've got me going, I'm going, I'm gone Don't look now I can't resist, how's just one kiss? Don't look now. My heart is pumping like that bass before I pick you up The way we stole each other's hearts we playing Stick em up I take a shot of ciroc to get me in the zone now She took a step out the door, from head to toe she's all "wow" I'm not looking for no strings, you're not looking for a ring. If you're ready for this fling, then meet me in the back. I never knew it'd be like this, such an unexpected twist started off with just a kiss, I don't know how to act. (Keri Hilson) Hey, uh, I know I promised you I'd take it slow I know I swore on everything I own But I can't resist, how's just one ...

Tags: Far, East, Movement, ft., Keri, Hilson, Don´t, Look, Now, Lyrics, On, The, Screen, Official, music, video, with, albanian music, downloads, kirby, maple, maplestory, mmv

No comments:

Post a Comment